Download form and to submit Visit School with Required Documents as mentioned by paying Rs.1000/-
OR Apply Online Below:
Important Instructions :
1. Please fill the Admission form in Capital Letters only.
2. Admission without the Parent’s/Guardian’s signature will not be considered.
3. Acceptance of Admission form does not guarantee admission.
4. Certificate from the previous school stating the date of birth and progress report / transcript of the last examination appeared is necessary for admissions to Grade II onwards.
5. Date of Birth & spelling of the pupil’s name should be as per the last school records.
6. Please mention ISD/STD code wherever necessary.
7. Please attach extra sheets for any additional information you may wish to provide.
8. The following documents are required for submission along with the admission form.
9. Birth Certificate (A duly attested true copy of birth certificate)
10. Transfer certificate from the previous school (if applicable)
11. Transcripts of progress record of the last class attended (Grade II onwards).
12. 4 passport size and 4 stamp size photographs of the student.
On confirmation of admission the following documents are required to be submitted:
1. Copy of immunisation record (for pre‐primary)
2. A detailed medical report from the child’s pediatrician in case of specical child
The G S Shetty International School is an ICSE School beyond excellence, with an exclusive philosophy of Blended Schooling.We impart international quality education with an attractive blend of academics, value-based educatioand extra-curricular activities for the overall development of the child and to set them on the path o success to become international professionals for a better tomorrow.